- This event has passed.
METHODIST FAMILY HEALTH: Get Up and Give Concludes
June 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Annual Get Up and Give project asks Arkansans to give in any way possible during the 40 days of Lent to the children and families in Methodist Family Health’s care. You can participate by donating personal hygiene items, clothes, shoes, school supplies, bedding, funds and other necessities to the Methodist Counseling Clinic in your community.
Contributions can be delivered to the following locations, including:
- Alma: 1209 Hwy 71N, Suite B, Alma, AR 72921; phone 479.632.1022
- Batesville: 500 E. Main St., Suite 310, Batesville, AR 72501; phone 870.569.4890
- Fayetteville: 74 W. Sunbridge Dr., Fayetteville, AR 72703; phone 479.582.5565
- Heber Springs: 515 N. Main St., Heber Springs, AR 72543; phone 501.365.3022
- Hot Springs: 100 Ridgeway, Suite 5, Hot Springs, AR 71901; phone 501.318.6066
- Jonesboro: 2239 S. Caraway, Suite M, Jonesboro, AR 72401; phone 870.910.3757
- Little Rock: 1600 Aldersgate Road, Suite 100B, Little Rock, AR 72205; phone 501.537.3991
- Magnolia: 621 E. North St., Magnolia, AR 71753; phone 870.234.0739
- The Methodist Foundation of Arkansas, 601 Wellington Village Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211; phone 501.664.8632
Tell us about your upcoming event!