By: Michele Towne, Inviting Arkansas Owner and Publisher
This routine was just marvelous, darling, marvelous!
Aaron Perkins, owner of Face Your Day Salon in downtown Little Rock, gave me a fab makeover and taught me some easy tips + tricks – such as how to contour – since yours truly had no clue how to do that properly prior to our meeting.
Everybody needs to keep up with the latest trends in makeup application – whether you’ve been wearing makeup for five years or 50 years – and Aaron’s the guy to help you figure it out. I highly recommend you make an appointment with him, or any of the wonderful gals at Face Your Day Salon, to get fixed up with a fab look tailored to you that is totally doable every day.
Achieve this flawless finish in nine easy steps with Aaron Charles Cosmetics – curated with sensibility + style that EVERY woman can embrace every day.
- Foundation: Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation in Sandy Beige; fragrance free, paraben-free + hypoallergenic
- Contour: Matte Medium Brown Bronzing Powder
- Concealer: Dual Action Concealer in Medium
- Brow: Brow Balm in Brunette
- Eye Shadow: Pink Bisque, Bronzite and Black
- Mascara: Aaron Charles Voluminous in Black
- Blush: Baked Blush in Rose Gold
- Highlights: Enlighten Highlighter
- Lips: Luxury Matte Lipstick in Valentina