Each year, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Arkansas Chapter recognizes 30 dynamic young professionals for their professional and philanthropic accomplishments in Central Arkansas. Honorees selected commit to raising both funds and awareness over a 4-month campaign celebrating their efforts at Taste of the Finest on August 16, 2019.
Finest Honorees are individuals, ages 25-40, who exemplify leadership qualities, are active in volunteer roles, and have excelled in the business community. Those chosen are among the most influential and successful young leaders.
Click here to nominate a deserving young professional for 2019!
It’s Taste of the Finest’ s 8th Anniversary! Each year, more than 750 guests gather to celebrate the effort and enjoy a great party. The night includes live entertainment by Mayday by Midnight, tastings from the finest local restaurants, craft brews, fine wines, silent auction and a presentation of 2019’s Finest Honorees!
Finest Honorees receive the following:
- Name and photo in the August 2019 issue of Inviting Arkansas
- Two event tickets that include reserved seating to Taste of the Finest
- The prestige of being inducted into Central Arkansas’ Finest Program
- Professional headshot (taken at Honoree Kick-Off Reception in April)
- Opportunity to earn prizes throughout fundraising – Caribbean resort lodging, Breath of Life Gala tickets, etc
- Recognition on CFF Arkansas Chapter’s social media
- Recognition at their workplace during Notification Week
- Recognition on stage at Taste of the Finest
- Potential to be recognized as the top fundraiser with the Todd Miles Award
- The opportunity to help the 30,000 children and young adults in the US affected by cystic fibrosis
Honorees commit to:
- Raise a minimum of $3,000 for CF research, patient services and the overall mission of the CF Foundation (Support from CF Foundation staff and volunteers provided)
- Secure 1-2 auction items (minimum value of $100 each)
- Meet with CFF Development Director in February or March to form a fundraising plan/strategy
- Attend the Honoree Kick-Off Reception on April 4th (tentative)
- Commit to one volunteer shift at the Little Rock Great Strides walk on Saturday, May 18, 2019, at the Little Rock Zoo
- Attend Taste of the Finest, Friday, August 16, 2019. Honorees will be recognized on stage in person and at Honoree Alley by photo during the event