Guest Blog by Joshua Price, SprezzaBox Ambassador
May is a month bursting with special ceremonies and events, and the Bryant Box from SprezzaBox will help you breeze through your social calendar in style. This month’s box is a nod to New York City’s charming Bryant Park, which is famous for hosting New York Fashion Week and housing SprezzaBox’s new corporate headquarters.
The Bryant Box boasts cheerful pastel colors and eye-catching patterns perfect for an outdoor engagement.
- Pastel-striped necktie from Jack Sartori – New York – This light-weight linen tie is perfect for warmer weather and provides a fun pop of color
- SPREZZA scallop-print pocket square – With a unique wave-like design, this pocket square complements almost any pattern
- Cuff links by Australian brand AUS – Celebrate authentic style with these knotted cuff links from the outback
- Triple-striped socks from BED|STÜ – These bright socks match the necktie companion and deliver some flair at the ankles
- Supersmile extreme whitening toothpaste – When you’re dressed this flashy, your smile needs to match
The accessories from May’s box pair perfectly with this crisp, white, French cuff shirt and linen jacket in lilac.
Legendary French Impressionist painter Claude Monet once said, “The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.”
With colors and patterns inspired by nature itself and featherweight fabrics ideal for a day in the park, the accessories from this month’s Bryant Box will help you breeze through the spring event season in style.
For more men’s style inspiration, a complete archive of my blog articles, promotions from my partner brands and more, visit my newly launched website at www.HybridGent.com