Guest Blog by Joshua Price, SprezzaBox Ambassador
Fall is in full swing and the holidays are here, complete with the accompanying social events.
Look your best whether at work or play while also supporting prostate cancer awareness with “Movember’s” Williamsburg Box from SprezzaBox. Named for an area of Brooklyn, New York, this hipster-influenced box features muted tones and a decidedly masculine theme that will help you stand out both at the office and at those swanky holiday parties.
The Williamsburg box contains the following accessories to help bring out the rugged manliness of even the most civilized gent:
• OTAA of Australia Grey Knit Necktie – Knitwear is ideal for fall and winter months, adding eye-catching texture and a vintage vibe. Wear this tie to the office, a holiday bash, or by the fire while enjoying a glass of scotch.
• William & Sterling Socks – These soft socks made in Turkey sport a mustache pattern perfect for celebrating No Shave November. Wear these socks to bring a subtle dose of whimsy to your wardrobe.
• SPREZZA Tie Clip – This tie bar comes in a vivid baby blue – the official color of prostate cancer awareness. Wear this bold accessory to make a statement both in fashion and in support of men’s health.
• Kegs & Code Co. Brew Passport – What’s more manly than a roving gentleman with a taste for exotic beverages? This brew passport will help you document all the local and seasonal craft beers you may encounter in your travels and help showcase your distinguished palate.
• Wooden Pocket Comb – This comb is made of a fragrant cedar and fits neatly into your jacket pocket, ensuring that your hair is never out of place on those blustery fall days.
• Tinker, Dicker & Doc Candle – This all natural lavender candle comes in a small, travel-sized tin. Light it wherever you may be resting your head for the night to clear the air and set the mood.
According to ancient Roman writer Publilius Syrus:
“Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”
It’s well known that health and happiness are key to a long and prosperous life. Powerful men are often seen as leaders in both the workplace and at home, and around the holidays, this sense of duty can lead to extra stress. The Williamsburg Box is a reminder that true gentlemen must take care of their bodies as well as their appearance.
Cover photo courtesy of Jodie Kelly Photography.
For more men’s style inspiration, visit my website at www.HybridGent.com.