This special community celebration to benefit Arkansas Hospice will feature an afternoon and evening filled with free concerts and related activities.
Join the fun at the Argenta Plaza Mainstage on Saturday, April 23, from 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. for the following lineup:
- 2:30 p.m. – The Rocktown Sparks: Central Arkansas’ hottest new band starts the music with rock from the classics to the newest favorites.
- 3:30 p.m – The Rodney Block Collective: Groove to jazz hip-hop fusion from this incredibly talented quartet.
- 4:15 p.m. – The Dogtown Dog Costume Contest
- 4:45 p.m. – The Salty Dogs: Started as a lark retro-country act, the quartet immediately found chemistry, along with a lot of joy, as they dug into their craft. Their sound has expanded over a decade and a half, from uber-twang and purist classic country to equal parts 1954 Nashville, 1961 Bakersfield, and 1972 everywhere.
- 6 p.m. – The B-Flats: Long considered the “house band” of Arkansas Hospice, the B-Flats are back to play all the favorites.
- 7 p.m. – The Compass Awards Honoring Sharon Aureli
- 7: 45 p.m. – Kris Allen: Enjoy an evening of music with this American Idol winner and renowned Arkansas native.
- 9:15 p.m. – Jason D. Williams: Rock to the boogie of this legendary favorite and his band, presented by Saracen Casino Resort.
Between acts, there will be a few moments to reflect on the mission of Arkansas Hospice and celebrate the recipient of the Compass Award – Sharon Aureli. She has been an advocate + champion for the mission of Arkansas Hospice and embodies the true nature of a hospice heart. Sharon has been a compass for compassion for Arkansas Hospice, it patients and families. She will receive the award at 7 p.m. at the Argenta Plaza Mainstage.
Additional attractions include kid-friendly activities, Dogtown Dog Costume Contest, Artists on the Avenue and the Virtual Scavenger Challenge as well as food and drink specials at participating restaurants, and more.
Produced by the Arkansas Hospice Foundation, proceeds from Party at the Plaza support the mission of Arkansas Hospice, the state’s largest nonprofit provider of hospice care.
All the details for the event including links to a map, sign-up for contests and apps to download are available at arkansashospice.org/plaza. Join the events virtually and enjoy a silent auction online April 1 through April 23.
501-748-3333 | arkansashospice.org