Guest Blog by Joshua Price, SprezzaBox Ambassador
The “Amsterdam Box” from SprezzaBox celebrates midsummer in Manhattan, featuring accessories in light fabrics and classically capricious patterns. New Amsterdam is the original name of the southern tip of Manhattan Island. It contains the famous Brooklyn Bridge, the stockbroker’s paradise of Wall Street, and One World Trade Center – locally known as Freedom Tower. This oldest section of NYC is the perfect junction of antiquity, business and fashion, and the ideal inspiration for the July box.
The Amsterdam Box contains the following accessories designed to keep you looking – and feeling – cool on these sweltering summer days:
• Necktie from Brooklyn Wolf – made of crisp linen, this muted shade is office-appropriate with a subtle design that creates a bit of summer floral flair
• Weekend Casual pocket square – premium silk and reversible – the four different patterns of color and dots means maximum versatility
• SPREZZA socks – stylish without being overmatching, these polka dot socks add a subtle dash of dapper
• Handmade bracelet from Bryer Leather – made of premium cowhide with a copper stud clasp, this bracelet has an organic texture that complements any look
• Classic roller pen – take note of this shiny stylus – handwritten correspondence is a timless, elegant gesture that never fails to impress
• Polygon notebook by Word – a notepad that fits perfectly into a blazer pocket is a necessary accessory while networking
Pair the contents of July’s box with a tan linen blazer and white shirt to create a dapper summer look.
French Enlightenment writer, historian, philosopher and refined gentleman Voltaire once said, “Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.”
The Amsterdam Box provides the modern gentleman with the versatile accessories and handy tools he needs to survive the scorching days of summer with elegance and style.
For more men’s style inspiration, visit my website at www.HybridGent.com