Guest Blog by Joshua Price, SprezzaBox Ambassador
April may be known for its showers, but this month’s “Chelsea Box” from SprezzaBox definitely won’t leave you feeling blue. Named after Manhattan’s Chelsea district, which overlooks the Hudson River, this box features a fun nautical theme befitting an upscale yacht party.
The Chelsea Box is a veritable treasure chest of stylish accessories and useful tools that every gentleman should have handy for the spring social season:
• Weekend Casual necktie – Start your sea voyage in style in this limited edition anchor print tie
• Classic striped socks from New York designer Paul Evans
• SPREZZA pocket square – Part of their new Wall Street collection, this pocket square has a different print on either side, making it twice as stylish
• Wine Pourer & Stopper – For a clean pour every time, even if you don’t quite have your sea legs
• Handy Corkscrew & Bottle Opener – This rich redwood-handled gentleman’s tool will make you the hero of every deck party
• Four coasters from L.A. men’s accessory label M.R.K.T. made from recycled materials – Keeping rubbish out of the ocean and condensation rings off of the table
The aquatic colors of this month’s tie and pocket square pair well with a blue linen blazer and the fish hook tie bar from March’s Fulton Box.
One of our greatest presidents, Franklin D. Roosevelt, once said, “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.”
Your schedule may be full of business meetings, social gatherings and special events, but armed with the contents of the Chelsea Box, you can navigate life’s occasional rough waters with elegance and style.
For more men’s style inspiration, follow me on Instagram @the.hybrid.gent