The Italian word raduno refers to a gathering of people sharing an objective or passion. For Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom, that passion is their neighbors coming together for fine food, great drinks and good times – even if it happens differently during these distancing days.
To accommodate safe practices, Raduno is offering delivery or take-away options. The standard fresh and tasty menu is available along with family style meals and snack options to feed a crowd. And for all the parents out there, Raduno will add a FREE kids spaghetti with the purchase of any entree; simply reference the kids special when placing the order. These featured entrees feed 6-8 people and don’t forget to order drinks with Raduno’s varied selection of beer growlers, wine and cocktail kits to go!
- Family Pizza Pack with Salad – 4 pizzas, choice of caesar or mista salad and zeppoles
- Family Pasta with Salad – choice of made-from-scratch pasta, caesar or mista salad and zeppoles
- Family Size Meatballs – 10 house-made meatballs with fresh ground pork and beef, served over polenta, marinara, parmesan, and fresh basil
- Whipped Feta or Burrata Family Size – Raduno’s famous appetizers packed up and ready for the dinner table
- Dessert Options: made-from-scratch banana pudding, in-house baked cinnamon rolls and zeppoles dripping with lemon curd and raspberry sauce YUM
Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom is open Tuesday through Thursday, 11am to 8pm, Friday through Saturday, 11am to 9pm, and Sunday from 11am to 8pm (closed Mondays.) Curbside and delivery through Bite Squad are available while the dining room is closed to the public.
From American to ethnic cuisine, the Capital City boasts delicious options and there’s no better time to takeout & enjoy. Live local, toast cheerfully and remember – dining out in Little Rock makes every occasion special.
Raduno Brick Over & Barroom | 1318 S. Main, Little Rock | radunolr.com | 501.374.7476
Photography by Dero Sanford